Monday, 9 July 2012

Kitchen Taps

With so much out there to choose from, I've found this a particularly hard exercise - in fact I still haven't really made a decision.

My first thought was to find a wall mounted tap - not just because I like the look of them, but I figured it would be easier to keep the benchtop around the tap nice and clean (you know, there's no scrubbing around the base of the spout where there always seems to be a build-up of, well, stuff.) So I found this one:

Enware LEVA

But having had kitchen taps with pull-out shower sprays, which I personally find really useful, I thought I'd look a little further.

Perrin & Rowe have recently released their new Contemporary Collection of kitchen taps. Unfortunately I can't find a wall mounted version, but I certainly do like the look of these ones:

Orbiq round spout with spray rinse

Lo bridge-style tap with round spout, levers and spray rinse

They are a traditional-style tap with a contemporary edge, and I think they would work well in our kitchen - plus the spray rinse is a bonus. They also happen to be available in both chrome and pewter finishes. Anyone want to offer any advice on this particular brand, or indeed make another recommedation?

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this excellent post I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. I have read most of them and got a lot from them.
    Kitchen Taps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought my new kitchen from ikea and I completely love it - I got a traditional black tap to go with my ceramic kitchen sink its my favouritist thing in the world at the minute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t usually reply to posts but I will in this case, great info…I will bookmark your site. Keep up Kitchen Taps

    ReplyDelete
  4. En dehors de l'aide visuelle pour les Robinet Mitigeur, il ya d'autres avantages de l'utilisation des pommes de Mitigeur cascade. Si vous étiez à penser que vous souhaitez tout simplement très probablement perdre des liquidités supplémentaires sur l'éclairage de la couleur, vous Mitigeur baignoire. Vous n'avez pas besoin d'alimentation supplémentaire à partir de votre point de pouvoir ou toute batterie pour allumer la lumière de couleur. Mais comment peuvent-ils être lumineux Robinet infrarouge? Eh bien, le truc dans le mécanisme est la turbine qui obtient de l'électricité produite sans alimentation externe. N'est-ce pas fantastique. Vous économisez de l'Mitigeur douche tout en devenant respectueux de l'environnement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. see Appearance: Cheap Taps surface chrome plating is very particular, usually through several processes to complete. Distinguish between good or bad depends on its shiny Waterfall Taps extent, the smoother the surface, the brighter the better representative of the Kitchen Sink Taps.

    ReplyDelete