Wednesday 19 September 2012

Green Pendants - Out of the Box

I've been spending a fair bit of time surfing the net whilst we wait for our ultimate decision to be made. In particular, I enjoy looking at architectural websites to see what all the other creatives out there are doing. I stumbled across these images, which I know one of my bloggy friends will appreciate:)

If you look through this window you'll just be able to make it out.


Here it is hanging above the timber dining table; a lovely green pendant light.


And another in the kitchen...


All images from Nest Architects

Not sure if it's the same one, but I just wanted to share this with you so you know what it will look like out of the box!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh yes, how exciting to see them up and hanging. I have three of them squirrelled away just waiting patiently. Need to hurry up and get a move on with these plans, thanks for sharing. mel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline, love your new plans for the house. The walkway with slats should work a treat to catch the breeze in the bedrooms. Our gauzeds verandahs are a godsend in summer to catch the breeze. I love those lights too, just stunning! x

    ReplyDelete