Thursday 11 October 2012

Time for a Makeover

It's been around six months since I started this renovation blog, so now that I'm becoming a little more familiar with Blogger, I decided to give my blog a quick makeover.

Unfortunately there is not a lot of content in regards to the actual renovation to include at this stage, but I hope to share the real-life renovation photos with you very soon.

We're now waiting for the architects to complete the latest schematic design plans, then we can finalise the kitchen and bathroom details. Looking forwarding to sharing my ideas with you.


My goofy boys and I 



2 comments:

  1. I like the new look!
    I love the Before and After page...looking forward to seeing the after photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so am I! This has been 4 years in the making and finally it's about to commence. xx

      Delete