Tuesday 12 June 2012

Where in the world

A couple of year's ago we spent a week at Ammamead, a luxury Queenslander house located in the idyllic Byron Bay hinterland.



This property has featured a number of times in Home Beautiful magazine (which is where I first came across it) and it was the first time in ages that I actually got the chance to chill out and relax. I really felt at home there and by the end of our week I was so settled in, I didn't want to leave. Yes, this holiday left me with very fond memories. If I ever get the urge to live the rural lifestyle, this is where I would move to.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?


1 comment:

  1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
    Magnetic Island in a house with an ocean view *sigh*...

    Cheers, Col

    ReplyDelete