Sunday 7 July 2013

27/52






"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2013." via Che and Fidel

Oscar: Broccoli - steamed with a drizzle of olive oil is your absolute favourite vegetable and it's the first thing you'll eat if it's part of your dinner. In fact you happily eat your brothers' broccoli when they sneak it onto your plate. 
Charlie:  "Baa baa black sheep have you any wool? Yeth thir, yeth thir, three bagth full." Your lisp is so very cute.
Harry: While going for a bike ride, you couldn't resist adorning your bike with some nasturtiums you found growing alongside the footpath. 
Jack: "Trout Sniffer" is what you muttered under your breath when your father chastised you for doing something naughty. I quickly Googled for the meaning and worked out it was a line from "Home Alone 2", a movie you watched a while ago. So much for not having a good memory - that's your usual excuse as to why you can't remember your times tables.

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha...trout sniffer I love it!
    My Charlie has a lisp as well...and I too find it very cute.
    And you should see the NYC city bikes...so simply and easy to use...everyone hops on and off of them! Brisbane nearly got it right...but didn't quite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trout sniffer! Oh my, that is great. Great photos, I love the little pout of Oscar. How gorgeous is a lisp, we have a play date with a little boy that has one and it always makes me smile.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ... amazing what they can remember ... when they want to ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boy has a little lisp with certain words eg free for three, I almost don't want him to grow out of it yet. And Harry with the nasturtiums, boy of my own heart. mel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these portraits are just beautiful! I really love the way you captured Charlie! A favorite of mine this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos with colors that just jump out at you! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots! I really love the second one with the bikes all lined up in a row - it looks kinda european, almost like he's on a scooter :)

    ReplyDelete