Wednesday 1 August 2012

Ask, and you shall receive...


I have some exciting news to share today. As I am now the proud owner of a brand spanking new DSLR (which I don't know how to use) I was planning to enrol in a beginners photography course. However due to my current family commitments, I am unable to do this at this point in time.

It just so happens that David Sandison (a local photographer) lives just around the corner.


David started in advertising photography, but is now an architectural photographer. He has worked with a number of large firms such as Bud Brannigan, Blueprint Architects, Paul Uhlmann and Owen & Vokes.

I gave him a call the other day to ask if he could show me the ropes and he was happy to oblige - so I'm now booked in for a private lesson. What a lovely man - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment